I haven’t made cookies in a long time . Making cookies is such a tedious job compared to baking cakes . All the shaping, rolling, arranging kills my patience so making cookies are never my priority . Today’s you-give-what-your-sister-wants day so when she wants cookies, she gets cookies !
Coffee Walnut Cookies
Recipe from dailydelicious
These cookies are really suitable for coffee junkies or whoever that can’t consume coffee . They’re like coffee flavored candies with a bonus of walnuts !
125 grams of all purpose flour
125 grams of unsalted butter
50 grams of granulated sugar
70 grams of walnuts
2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules or powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt or a pinch of sea salt
1 to 2 tablespoons of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C
2. Coarsely chop walnuts and set aside
3.Sift the flour , baking powder, instant coffee granules , salt and set aside .
4. Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Pour the walnuts and the flour mixture into the butter mixture .
6. Add milk and mix well . * Add 1 tablespoon at a time
7. Use a cookie scoop to measure and shape your cookies or freeze the dough for an hour or two before shaping them with a cookie cutter .
8. Bake for 15- 20 minutes .